We want to make your experience safe and positive for anyone who attends our Annual User Forum, and we will continue to closely follow the latest government guidance but also use a common sense approach to ensure you can visit us at the Etihad with re-assurance.
For all of your safety and peace of mind we have communicated our COVID commitment with the Etihad to ensure all staff on the day adhere to our Commitment. In line with government guidance, we have taken the decision to verify ALL attendee's COVID19 status on arrival to the Forum. This means that all attendees will need to demonstrate proof of COVID19 status for entry to the Forum.
The below checks will be carried out on entry at the start of the day at which point NO further checks will be required.
Attendees to this event MUST NOT attend the event if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you are feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to self isolate following a visit to an area, venue or country where quarantine is required upon return or where the NHS app has told you to do so?
- Have you been told to Isolate following contact with the Government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household is currently suffering with COVID-19 symptoms or had a positive PCR test and you are not fully vaccinated?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms and you are not fully vaccinated?
Attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID19 symptoms during the day and report this to a member of the MY Compliance Management team immediately where possible.
We ask that all attendees agree to be considerate of those around them at all times and respectful of all the safety measures at the venue.
If you do not agree to adhere to MY Compliance Management's COVID Commitment will not be able to attend the event and will need to email email@example.com
Working together to protect all of us
Your safety and that of all our attendees to the event is our highest priority.
We are working closely with the Etihad Stadium, who have been in close contact with government officials, FA and local health authorities throughout the pandemic, to create a safe & clean environment to hold events and ensure they fully comply with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
In line with other similar events, and after looking at advice from 'Association of Event Organisers' we have taken a similar decision to verify attendee's COVID-19 status on arrival to the User Forum to include visitors & speakers.
ALL Attendees must be prepared to show proof of either:
1) Proof of completion of a full course of vaccine two weeks prior to arrival via the NHS COVID pass (NHS app) or equivalent such as your physical vaccine passport (paper version) -- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT a photocopy of this.
2) Lateral Flow or PCR negative test results via text or email received within 72 hours prior to the event. We will ask to see the NHS email or text message you received once you reported your result to the NHS. The fastest way to report your lateral flow test result is online here: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result - PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT a photo of a test
3) Proof of immunity shown by a positive PCR result for COVID-19 lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of a self isolation period.
If our attendees prefer not to use the app or do not have a smart phone they can obtain a NHS COVID pass letter (proving vaccination status only) by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website. Attendees with a medical exemption should advise a member of the MYC team.